Give students the opportunity to Exchange in English and French about their life, country, interests, hobbies, traditions and troubles too.
It's a way to show them that learning a foreign language does make sense and it opens a window on the world.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Drama, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, History, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Physical Education
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Use the foreign language to inform our epals about our every day life and school life through the different etwinning... read more
- Work process: once a week the student go to the computer room to communicate about their week or activities worth being shared... read more
- Expected results: Students should be more confident in the foreign language during the class, be aware of the importance of learning foreign... read more