The project wants to teach food is important for a good life and for our wealth. Learning how to have good and nourishing meals and sharing menus for traditional English/Italian food will be very amusing and educative for our children. In the meanwhile they will learn food must not be wasted and if possible reused for other recipes.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - IT
- Pupil's age: 7 - 9
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: reflect on food habits; discover the most used foods for the different meals of the day in Italy and in... read more
- Work process: The project will be developed for one year from december 2009 to december 2010
- Expected results: A pamphlet on English and Italian meals