The project will involve children of 8 and 11 years old to share information about their traditions. The pupils will communicate their uses concerning typical festivieties and at the same time they will discover a new country , valuing and comparing similarieties and differences. The project will motivate them to enrich their cultural knowledge and improve their English skills.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Music, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 11
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Communicate with students from another country;
find relevant information using ict tools;
share information with others;
exchange texts and pictures;
Know and compare... read more
- Work process: Children will search their traditions concerning festivities, they will make photos, drawings and write texts. They'll study their traditions and... read more
- Expected results: Motivate students to learn English;
improve English writing;
enrich their cultural knowledge;
create a folder with the works created.