The idea is developing a project around the concept 'globalisation' and its effects in our every day life. I would focuss on the effects on culture (language, food, traditions)and on leisure. I
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Economics, Foreign Languages, Geography
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: -to learn about the effect of globalisation on our everyday lives.
- to be able to make research on the topic... read more
- Work process: 1. Students think about the situation (topic) : food, festivities, free time...
2. Students prepare surveys to obtain information .
3. The... read more
- Expected results: Once the results are shared we can get an overview of the other country and compare similarities and differences, taking... read more