The project joins four Mathematics teachers from four different European countries. Each team formulates on the Twinspace a mathematical task to the three other partners, in a manner that would encourage different paths to the solution. This task will be solved by students and will be presented to all on the Twinspace under the form that suits them the best. Thus, all teams can realize how one original question can be answered in different cultural contexts and become aware of both similarities and differences.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Mathematics / Geometry, Physics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Give the pupils the opportunity to improve their knowledge in Mathematics through English as a foreign language.
Realize how one original... read more
- Work process: Each team formulates on the Twinspace a mathematical task to the three other partners, in a manner that would encourage... read more
- Expected results: Tasks proposed by each team, followed by the partner reactions in the form of: solutions, comments, discussions, models, pictures, files... read more