In this project our students will present our country , our town , our school , our activities using new tehnologies like tools and aplications web2.0 . After our project will be approved all the teachers will make yahoo accounts for students who will work in this project and founder Special School Caransebes make a website for this project http://grou.ps/etwinning_gateway_for_knowledge_and and also a group on facebook
. After all the students will have yahoo accounts we will begin to work using tools and applications web2.0 and we will present our country , our town , our school and our activities and we will post on our website and in our group on facebook . All the parteners involved in this project must make next tasks/ on the mounth in this project :
November – Teacher will make accounts on yahoo for students and founder Special School Caransebes will make a group on facebook and a website .
December - Every partener school will make a video to present the country , town , school and students and will upload this video on Eurocreator and after this video will be posted on our website .
January – Teachers will make flickr accounts for students and after students will upload their favorites images and photos with country , town and school and write some words for every picture .
February – In this mounth students will make with the photos Power Point presentation and after this PPT will be uploaded on Slideshare , authorPOINT , authorSTREAM , etc.
March - Our students will play and will learn english . We will use Movie Star Planet .
April - All the people celebrate ressurection of Son of God . and have with their students different activities . We will register the activities and then post on You-Tube or Teacher Tube , or YouTubeEdu , or BlipTv .All are under Creativecommons
May - All the parteners will make short movies using Dvolver .
June - Conclusions
For futher information firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: EL - EN - RO
- Pupil's age: 12 - 18
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Our project aims to develop in students the ability to use new technologies such as Web2.0 applications and tools. which... read more
- Work process: January – Teachers will make flickr accounts for students and after students will upload their favorites images and photos with... read more
- Expected results: We hope to have a succesfull project because we will use new tehnologies and all the materials will be arranged... read more