Students write short sentences and make new friends communicating in English. While improving their language skills, they learn about other European countries.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Web publishing
- Aims: To promote communication skills;
To develop the English language;
To create the sense of European citizenship on students.
- Work process: A list of students of English as second language is created;
To each student is assigned a foreign student, who will... read more
- Expected results: Students develop their language skills;
Learn about other european countries;
Make new friends.