We'd like to give our students the chance to exchange emails with similar partners from around Europe. First they will get to know each other, their schools, towns and countries, their hobbies and lifestyle and then they should focus on similarities and differences in what concerns the customs and traditions of their countries.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: We want to make our students aware of the differences and similarities in other teenagers' lifestyle, culture, social life.
- Work process: Students will write emails focusing on topics of interest for them. They will illustrate their messages with pictures, drawings, etc... read more
- Expected results: Students will get an idea of what teenagers' life is like in other European countries, meanwhile acquiring new knowledge about... read more