Our life is always related with nature! Our project is divided into four parts, just like the seasons: Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer.
We would like to spy on the nature through the whole project by checking weather conditions ( such as temperature, rainfall, cloudiness) and watch it’s influence on our mood, the way we spend our free time etc. We’ll present the results as pictures, photos and descriptions.
The project will be focused on the topics which can be interesting for the students.
Firstly, we would like to make a short commercial or a poster to present our countries and schools but not only through history. Famous people of our times and interesting places for a bike trip will be something you cannot find in books.
Also we’ll try to create first emails to each other to present ourselves, who are we, what do we like and so on.
Than, we would like to focus on the most important holidays in our countries by creating a whole year calendar of holidays with short explanation of most interesting and rare customs.
Afterwards, we’ll prepare the celebrations of 60th Anniversary of United Europe in our schools and neighbourhood, by presenting materials prepared by the students about UE, announcing contests and making picnics where we can serve meals by our partner’s school recipe or present music from their region.
The last part we’ll be the moment for summary and reflection about the future.
We’ll present our plans for holidays and ideas for the future. We’ll be looking for first signs of Spring.
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The aims of our project are:
- to increase student’s motivation to learn a foreign language;
- to show that learning a... read more
- Work process: We'll start in October 2009 and end by May 2010.
Our project is divided into four parts, just like the seasons:... read more
- Expected results: By the end of the project students will increase their freedom of speech in a foreign language which should also... read more