The Partnership, which is based on cultural interaction and exchange, aims to build up a common ground for friendship and tolerance with the help of great mathematicians of all ages: their contribution to mankind will be studied and emphasised. The historical and scientific data will enhance the performance in Maths and will strengthen the idea that culture is not divided into separate branches. Maths is a global language and offers our students the chance to study deeper, to learn better great Mathematicians of all ages and nationalities, to share their knowledge with other students, to improve their English, to communicate and co-operate with other European pupils and practice their ICT knowledge: all this through an interdisciplinary approach. Partners will work together in the workshops and via the Internet, will share their experiences and will teach each other. Pupils’ co-operation will be the most important part of the partnership as this will enable them to see that differences are not drawbacks but enriching opportunities.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Philosophy / Logic, Physics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 18
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: The objectives of this project is to build up a cultural interaction and exchange within European countries with the help... read more
- Work process: Communication and co-operation will be maintained via the internet services and forums using TwinSpace. Pupils and teachers will be motivated... read more
- Expected results: We expect to give our students a better opportunity to know different aspects of Maths, using knowledge they had from... read more