Classes should consider their own region and the relevance of population studies in understanding what is happening in their region. What gives the region its character, which impact does the population have, Which impacts will population growth have globally.
- Subjects: Art, Economics, Environmental Education, Ethics, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Law, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Through the project students should learn more about their own region, living there and they can appreciate its traditions more... read more
- Work process: Sstudents wil introduce the place, they live in. They will show, how the place presents itself.
Students will present the region... read more
- Expected results: Students acquire more information about their region.
They can learn more about EU as well.
They will have to think about living... read more