We want to have a closer look at our families and find out why we are where we are. Why do some families move to other towns or countries? What does that mean for first or second generation children of these families?
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Our main aim is to compare families in different countries and explore where they came from and the reasons for... read more
- Work process: We will start with introducing ourselves and our families. Where do some of our relatives live or where do they... read more
- Expected results: There should be a number of written texts in English, along with pictures, maps, blogs and possibly videos....