Fairytales speak the language of children, so it is the best way to stimulate students’ interest and involve them in the educational process. Through this project the students from Greece, the Czech Republic, France and Romania will collect traditional fairytales from their places, learn the basic elements of fairytales and, finally, write their own. These fairytales will be illustrated and decorated with the children’s own drawings and all this material will be included in a book under the title “Fairydusted Tales”. Moreover, students can use these fairytales to make their own videos, dramatise them, perfom puppet plays based on them or make them into e-books. All this material produced through this project will be uploaded on the school’s website, on a special place designed for the project.
- Subjects: Drama, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: • To underline the multicultural quality of fairytales and demonstrate to children that people all over the world share many of... read more
- Work process: Our first step is to meet each other with the use of the appropriate technology (chatroom, email, ppt presentation). Students... read more
- Expected results: • The students are expected to create a book of fairytales called “Fairydusted tales” that will include all the fairytales written... read more