UK, Portuguese and Belgian children will be carrying out surveys and produce a DVD to show the impact of water in our lives. They will look at the environmental aspects and send a report to the Climate Conference.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, Informatics / ICT, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: PT - EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To raise awareness among pupils from 3-16 importance of environmental issues through water. To develop pupils' skills in finding out... read more
- Work process: Three schools from UK, Belgium and Portugal have worked on Strawberry United project, which was awarded quality label from UK.... read more
- Expected results: Artwork related to water using digital images and paint programmes .
Data and statistics recorded by pupils .
A visual diary will... read more