An English and a German primary school are going to work in this project together with children that are starting to learn a foreign language. In this case the language will be French. They want to share their experiences by uploading videos of songs, rhymes, little plays and photos. The teachers will exchange the material using during their lessons. Doing it this way, they will support each other by crossing the border and discovering something new together – the different mother tongues won’t be a barrier.
- Subjects: Language and Literature
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 4 - 10
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: For our children, learning a foreign language is like an adventure. They will make a lot of interesting experiences. They... read more
- Work process: This project should require one year and the two classes will work “together”. The teachers will exchange their ideas and... read more
- Expected results: At the end of the project the pupils from the two countries will have learned a lot of French words... read more