Students from different European countries will to exchange handmade postcards. The postcards text will explain some subjects about geography, history, art and folklore about their respective cities. We will use too the twinespace blog to hang the postcards we send by post mail. The postcards will be read and commented. We will also send Christmas and eastern cards.
- Subjects: Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 10
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Working geography, art, and history of European cities exchanging postcards.
Practice reading and writing in English.
Using ICT tools
Working... read more
- Work process: Take school, city and country photos with ICT.
Manipulate photos using ICT
Writing explanatory texts using ICT
Create some post cards... read more
- Expected results: Improve knowledge and interest in geography and history
Improve reading, writing and understanding text in English
Improve using ICT tools.
Improve motivation... read more