Students from different European countries will to exchange information and materials about themselves, their school and their town now and in the old times. Subjects will be geography, history, art and folklore about their respective cities. We will use the twinspace and the twinspace blog to comunicate. The students will participate hanging some post, photos and video and reading the post that the other students have hanged. Also we will join to celebrate Christmas, eastern and other traditional European festivals. We will participate in cultural competitions if there is an opportunity.
- Subjects: Art, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Working geography, art, folklore, art, culture and history of some European cities. Practice reading and writing in English. Using ICT... read more
- Work process: First we will exchange messages through the mail
We will take some photos about our school, city and country using... read more
- Expected results: Improving knowledge and interest in geography and history
Improving reading, writing and understanding text in English
Improving using ICT tools.
Improving motivation... read more