By means of this project, we intend to prove that we belong to Europe, despite all the differences between us, as our similarities make us stronger, more friendly, more human. Religion, the colour of skin, traditions, customs are not reasons for separate us, but rather, they unite us in the name of friendship. Our aim is to to share experience each other in order to be more tolerant knowing each other, to improve the students ability in communication , especially in English, to try to create a nice and peaceful world, using the new technologies, keeping the environment in a good condition. Teachers and pupils will cooperate together by using a lot of ICT tools, referring to many subject areas.
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Music, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Physics, Primary School Subjects, Religion, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Our main objective is to teach learning to learn by means of cooperative work. Other objectives are improving the use... read more
- Work process: We will start working on presenting our school, our community, our country. By means of such a cooperation we will... read more
- Expected results: We will achieve a lot of materials: PowerPoint presentations, slides of photos, drawings, even a blog.