" Let me grow - developing imagination, responsibility, respect and community" is a Comenius and eTwinning project.
Using apple tree as theme we want to show children how they can grow from their family and community roots to become responsible citizens of Europe and wider world. We aim to give them knowledge and skills to do this, develop positive attitudes and respect. There are Bulgarian, English, German, Italian, Irish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and Polish schools working together.
European Shared Treasure
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Drama, Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: BG - DE - EN - ES - IT - PL - PT
- Pupil's age: 6 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Taking part in different activites pupils will develop their imagination and will discover that each person is responsible for his/her... read more
- Work process: Schools exchange files at least once a month.
- Expected results: pictures, drawings, art compositions, power point presentations, students singing and performing