Teachers at primary schools sometimes have problems organizing English lessons for pupils; they are looking for structure and materials. The Cool! program can help them to stimulate and structure. The project would involve exchange of information, teacher training and material support, involving internet and website, and the Anglia Examinations. Teacher training colleges in other EU countries should be approached to join the project.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of this project is to share and develop materials for teaching English in primary schools.
- Work process: First we share ideas for this project by eTwinning tools. Then we plan a Comenius preparatory visit to make the... read more
- Expected results: New materials for teaching English in primary schools
A network of primary schools helping each other with teaching English
A web based... read more