- we create account on Moodle platform (please give the names of children and e-mail)
- on the forum(Moodle platform) children choose a name for our common shop(name that receives the most votes will be the name of our shop)
- children design appearance of the shop - they put on the platform advertising of the shop
- pupils present themselves on the platform(forum for pupils)
We can make a presentation with the coins and bills and explain the characters that are in the bill. Our pupils could see the difference between our countries.
October - December
- place the goods(products) in the shop - creativity of children(for example - they design sweets - sweets, chocolate, cakes, bars - healthy food - describe the product and determine the price in your country currency units)
Children carry out this task, different techniques – presentations, posters, video, audio –video …(PowerPoint, Word, Paint, PaintBrush, Audacity, CamStudio,…)
- we are preparing a table with the product prices of partners countries
We can make the first Christmas shopping :))
Each team will build own department in the store.
1. design Christmas tree ornaments
2. put Christmas tree ornaments in shops
3. chose ornaments in different stores
4. the seller shall issue an invoice
5. issue a check
6. decorated Christmas tree in own school
We could take pictures from the trees and make and exhibition on the platform.
from January - going shopping
- mixed mathematical tasks in the program HotPotatoes(or other) touch shopping - we know the unit of payment in the partner countries - make the conversion
- at the same time deliver new products to our catalog
- we can expose the invoice, ….
- Subjects: Art, Design and Technology, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Home economics, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Natural Sciences
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: The development of standards and principles of correct play.
Practical use of mathematics in everyday life.
- Work process: In the description of the project.
- Expected results: Peer networking based on a common game. Awareness of differences and similarities exist in European countries and the need for... read more