Children from partner schools will learn about each other using different media: newspapers, video, photpgraphs, blogs. Through the whole year together they will create newspapers and blog where they will share their stories, videos and photographs about everything that will happen in their school. For that they will collaborate through forum and chat on twinspace and email. They will also upload documents, photographs and all their work on twinspace.
Children will learn so many exciting things about other countries and children.They will also learn how to make newspaper and blog, write articles and design it.They will be encouraged to use ICT.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Using ICT, encouraging children to use English for communication, encourage children to express themselves through different media: newpapers, blogs and... read more
- Work process: Step1: Every two month children will colaborate in a virtual environment and together create newspaper on a topic previously set... read more
- Expected results: Several issues of newspapers (printed and online), short movies, PPT presentations, blogs, documents.