Pupils will use etwinning portal to exchange emails and power point presentations as well as participate in "chats" , podcasts, photo story, video conferencing etc. They will exchange details about their lives including home, family, school, town / city, local region, culture, tradition etc.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN - FR - PL - RO
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To have fun; make new friends; heighten profile of languages in school; boost pupils' self-esteem; improve language and ICT skills;... read more
- Work process: Pupils will design and create greetings cards to send via traditional 'snail mail', exchange personal profiles, design power points about... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will make a wall display of their work at the end of the project and design a website of... read more