Learning via computers instead of teachers
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Drama, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Music, Philosophy / Logic, Physics, Pre-school Subjects, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 14
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Economical Education.
- Work process: Studying how to teach using computers and preparing a sample software for a short lesson; finally performing the software on... read more
- Expected results: No Teacher , No Schools.