Students from Estonia, Iceland and Denmark collaborate on different climate issues.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Geology, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences
- Languages: DA - EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: It is our goal that the students through this project will be more aware of the climate changes that are... read more
- Work process: The students will share information from their own countries with the two other countries through teaching each other on different... read more
- Expected results: In groups the students will take up different climate issues and collaborate across borders to gather information. The groups will... read more