This is a project about the participiants' local and cultural games of their countries. Let's describe our games and then play them !!
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Music, Physical Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: We aim to learn about the games of the children of the world and the world of the children from... read more
- Work process: introducing the participant countries
introducing the towns
introducing local games
addind videos, photos etc. about the topic
and so on...
- Expected results: cultural exchanges by the help of playing games