One of the fundamental objectives of this project is to be able to put in place a real education which develops in the pupils a gradual acquisition of European environmental culture which in its turn seeks to promote sustainable development. You may find more information about our project on www.euro-ecocitiziens.com.
- Subjects: Art, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 9 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The main idea is sharing and mutual co-operation with tools provided by ICT (Information Communication Technology) in the scientific area... read more
- Work process: We are basically planning to use ICT tools. The students first get to know each other via e-mail, videoconferencing while... read more
- Expected results: The main result of the project is a CD-ROM, a multilingual vocabulary notebook and a common website - all made... read more