Within the project we are going to develop the relationship between children all over Europe, sharing their experience, culture, tradition, in order to know better each other and communicate better, accepting each other, no matter what they look like or live and speak. We are going to exchange photos, videos, presentations, music , letters, drama; our project proposes itself to learn more about European cultures and traditions, thoughts, to share experience each other in order to be more tolerant knowing each other, to improve the students ability in communication , especially in English, to try to create a nice and peaceful world, using the new technologies, keeping the environment in a good condition.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Religion
- Languages: EN - RO
- Pupil's age: 11 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Within the project we are going to develop the relationship between children all over Europe, sharing their experience, culture, tradition,... read more
- Work process: We will start working on presenting our school, our community
- Expected results: a collection of photographs with children all over Europe and their works -presenting the effects of our work in writing,... read more