This project aims mainly at encouraging intercultural dialogue .The partner classes will have a chance to present information on their own culture and that of their partner. They will look for similarities and differences between the two cultures and at the same time they could learn about other children and their way of life. They will learn to communicate and accept diversity. Students will work together on turning a chosen fairytale into a PowerPoint presentation. Language skills and creative writing will be improved.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To learn to work collaboratively .To raise cultural awareness. To improve language skills and creative writing . To develop ICT... read more
- Work process: The partners agree on a common fairytale. In each class they read and discuss the tale first in mother tongue... read more
- Expected results: A final PowerPoint presentation .Fairytale-related objects exhibited in their schools. The tale performed on the stage .The fairytale published in... read more