The pupils establish contact with their peers in the partner country and tell each other about themselves, their hobbies and their everyday life. Later on they exchange information about their schools and their school life.
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Pupils from Italy and Germany use the English language to start communicating with each other. They exchange information about themselves... read more
- Work process: The students present themselves by writing texts about their hobbies, their likes and dislikes, their everyday life. They read the... read more
- Expected results: The pupils realize that the English language can be a means of communication with people from countries where English is... read more