Pupils will explore a biotope in their area and after collecting information working in the field, they are going to exchange this material with the pupils of the twin school. The results of the work will be published in the Internet.
- Subjects: Environmental Education, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: The purpose of the project is:
to make the students aware of their own surroundings, especially those species that need protection
direct... read more
- Work process: This project started off on the 3rd April 2007. Mr Carsten Carlsen and I met in Brussels in last year’s... read more
- Expected results: The result are to be published in eTwinning-net and by a Wiki.