We want the students from different countries to share how they are spending the day after school, which are the extracurricular activities they are involved in,what are their hobbbies etc. This is a pretext for improving their knowledge about other towns,traditions and people.
- Subjects: History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To establish a parallel between different cultures, practice English and make friends.
- Work process: Gaining information about which are the extracurricular activities they are involved in,what are their hobbbies , sending photos , create... read more
- Expected results: Powerpoint presentation in a common blog