The project will be about the children "Getting to Know" each other and about where they live and what they do.
We will communicate in French and English using email, letters, cards and the chat facility provided by ETwinning.
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To allow children to communicate with their French and English partners.
To develop understanding of every day life in each others'... read more
- Work process: Begin by sending Christmas cards and short descriptions about each other.
To discuss and share experiences.
To use chat facility... read more
- Expected results: Display about the respective schools.
Share letters and work with each other.
To have developed a Twinspace environment.