The students exchange news about their daily life, their personal interests and concerns. They are going to talk about their hobbies, opinions and prejudices. We want to get to know each other and wipe the prejudices out.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History, Language and Literature, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Students make friend abroad,get to know other lifestyle, culture and traditions.They will also practise their English.
- Work process: Sending video records to each other, writing emails,exchangind information about themselves, their area,customs.Presenting their country to foreign students.Later students exchange.
- Expected results: Overcome some prejudices about foreign country and its citizons, studying intercultural differences, improving English,getting to know new peole,making good friends.