In this project we are going to continue our relationship between Portuguese and Greek students. This time we want to talk about environment, to research about topics related to our main worries: pollution, global warming, renewable energy sources and so on...
In fact, we want to exchange everything that can interest to young european citizens, who are concerned about their future.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 15
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: to develop students relationship; to learn more about environment; to be aware of environment problems; to research about several world... read more
- Work process: exchange e-mails to improve portuguese and greek students relationships/ exchange documents about environment, using different software/ development of a blog... read more
- Expected results: several works using as much as different software we can/ a blog