The project is designed for 10-12 years old learners and it will last for the one school year.
The main task of the project is establishing contacts with students from different European countries and learning about the school life, its customs and traditions.
The school calendar will be the effect of our action. Each month one card of the calendar is prepared.
The students’ works will be presented in PowerPoint.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Learning about the school life, customs and traditions of different European countries. Using the Internet and ICT.
- Work process: Each month one card of the calendar is prepared and send to twin schools.
- Expected results: The school calendar will be the effect of our action.