A cross curricular geography/science project exploring rivers and mountains in both countries, looking at how their impact on the landscape and the people living around them. The project will also allow for cultural exchange and e pen pals.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 10 - 11
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To share environmental studies being done with our European peers, establish close links and reinforce a sense of global citizenship.... read more
- Work process: Initial contacts between teachers via e mail and possibly skype to be followed by exchange and sharing of work through... read more
- Expected results: A successful partnership resulting in the broadening of understanding of where and how we live in our respective countries. The... read more