Children dream about the future… In this project they build a better world, step by step, 'stone by stone'… They 'make a wish' by means of an animation, starring our funny wizard 'Wizzy' who represents the ideas of the kids.
'eTwinning' Let's create animations together… One team discovers a problem, makes a wish… and the other team works out a solution.
Topics: protection of nature, climate change, environmental pollution (water, air, soil), recycling, energy saving, famine, water shortage, flood, children's rights, mobbing, arms race, war, poverty, sense of public responsibility, immigration, terrorism, domestic violence…
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Ethics, Health Studies, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: ES - EN - NL
- Pupil's age: 3 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Children build a better world, step by step, 'stone by stone'…
- Work process: ...by means of animations about important topics.
- Expected results: Animations on the project website