In this project, students will be able to represent my country, the place where they live - its beauty of nature through drawing, painting, photo, presentations. To unite under the motto - "Europe is beautiful everywhere"
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of this project is to provide students the beauty of the place where they live, as part of... read more
- Work process: Calendar activities
Month - a period Аctivities
October - 2008
Presentation of the participants through PowerPoint presentation.
Presenting the school with photos, summary or... read more
- Expected results: Students will learn about other beautiful places in Europe.
Will pursue writing and communicating in a foreign language to learn.... read more