Starting from the complex italian situation at the end of the first world war we aim at highlighting the post-war consequences in Europe:
1) war as a behaviural, emotional psycological "boundary line" of the subsequent violent events occurred in the 20th century.
2) war as a starting point of the crisis of the liberal istitutiones.
3) the age of disillusions (1919-1939).
4) the war between fascist and antifascist forces.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 15 - 19
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Acquire a sound knowledge of European history in the given time period;
Gain a multiperspective vision of historical events;
Acquire the skills... read more
- Work process: - Research and comparition of documents, maps, oral history, videos
- Construction of concept maps
- Scanning photos of historical period from... read more
- Expected results: a PowerPoint cd