This project is aimed at teachers that are participating in the PDW in Lisbon, in the 31st of May 2012 to the 2nd of June. Here the teachers can practise in the Twinspace and share experiences with eache other. On the long run they can establish new partnerships and share the work they have started in this PDW
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Mathematics / Geometry, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: BG - CZ - DA - DE - EL - EN - ES - ET - FI - FR - HR - HU - IT - LT - LV - MT - NL - NO - PL - PT - RO - SK - SL - SV - TR
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - practise the tools and the Twinspace. - Network - Share experiences
- Work process: Starting in the 31st of May...
- Expected results: Establish contacts. - Learn about eTwinning. - Implement projects on Maths and ICT - Share experiences