The project “Holidays in Europe” is based on the co-operation of youth with some European schools in running school year.
Under the control of teachers students will edit texts and gather illustrated information concerning the subject.
Effects of their work will be set up on website. From every co-operating with us country students, will write descriptions and characteristics of national or local holidays, which are celebrated in their countries, regions during the running school year.
Gathered information (pictures, illustrations) must be sent to the given email address till the last day of each month. The special team chosen to edit received materials from all co-operating schools, will set them in order and make them ready to be published on the Internet during two weeks(till 15 of each month).
- Subjects: Citizenship, Environmental Education, Ethics, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Philosophy / Logic, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: • co-operation and integration of students from different European countries,
• promotion of students’ countries and regions in Europe by editing... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: -descriptions
-owns artistic work illustrating habits and customs of holidays