This project is about Olympics 2012. Students will be given the opportunity to learn about sports and London Olympics 2012 through cooperative activities and develop language skills in English
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, History, Informatics / ICT, Music, Physical Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - IT - PL
- Pupil's age: 4 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Discovering about London Olympics 2012, favourite sports, more popular sports in each country, national/local champions, sport events at school and... read more
- Work process: Cooperative activities in teh twnspace. Use of email, blogs, pdf, PPT, Windows Live Movie maker, picture trail, vimeo, quiizzslides, google... read more
- Expected results: A shared understanding of the spirit of the Olympics and the sportive attitude of the partner countries.