Knowledge and understanding of European cultural and linguistic diversity among teachers and students.
Sharing the traditions of each country in terms of handcrafts(the folk clothing, ceramics, wood carving, decoration eggs, hand towels, etc.. ) and also children's handmade products on different festivals or day-by-day..
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, History of Culture, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: *to develop intercultural communication through exchange of customs,cultural handcrafts of each participant country.
*to establish contacts between students and teachers from... read more
- Work process: In April- create a Power Point presentation to show you traditions of each country in terms of handcrafts(the folk clothing,... read more
- Expected results: We will publish periodically in the space e-twinning activities undertaken in this project (photos, video).
Web site, Twin space, school exhibition,... read more