Unlike adults, teenagers always have lots of free time, but the question is how they spend this free time. Regardless of their sex, nationality and religion, all the young people do the same activities in their free times more or less. Let's find out which of these hobbies are common and which new ones we can learn from each other?
- Subjects: Art, Astronomy, Classical Languages (Latin & Greek), Design and Technology, Drama, Foreign Languages, Geology, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Psychology, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 15 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To be able to let the students share their free time activities with their peers.
- Work process: We have already had a group on facebook working on this project. We want to chat on the net and... read more
- Expected results: The students will have ideas related to the lives of their peers. They will have the chance of evaluating their... read more