In this project we compose and collect songs and music to be used for practising at school.
These music and songs’ll be taken both from traditions of each partner’s country and modern or selfcomposed repertory.
We organize them to help other teachers in finding songs about a topic, or a special teaching need ( as learning the correct pronounce of some English sounds or the right form of verbs…), a celebration, a gradual method to learn playing recorder or reading music…
Every song’ll have the original text and a translation in the other languages (such as are the partners of the project) so to be used to have a common repertory to be played in a concert at the end of the year in all the partners’ schools.
The scores (in pdf files), a selection of the executions, translations and other activities proposals can be recorded on a CD and in our web page
The music will be also in braille format
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Music, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EL - CZ - EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 17
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Involve students to music education and modern music workship
cooperation, also for students with visual problems
- Work process: We add more schools in our project
- Expected results: music compositions, cds, concerts, webpape