We want to play chess and while we are playing we will improve our chess technique and our English speaking and writing skills.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN - PL - TR
- Pupil's age: 10 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To improve chess knowledge and skills.
To learn the names of the terms about chess in the partner's language.
To improve English... read more
- Work process: At first the students will meet in a virtual video conferance than they will share their knowladge about chess via... read more
- Expected results: The students are going to improve their chess skills and they will see the point of view of the other... read more