Pupils document one-day activities with their camera. They describe the images in their native language and in English. They find friends in their partner school and swap photo-diaries about their everyday life.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: CZ - DE - EN - PL - SK
- Pupil's age: 9 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Exploring the differences in Eurupean languages, understanding some kinship of languages. Be able to use verbs in present simple, parts... read more
- Work process: Pupils describe their ordinary day - main activities:
What time I get up? What time do I go to school? When... read more
- Expected results: To establish friendly relations between pupils from partner schools, encourage students to use foreign language actively, develop ICT skills.