Hand made in clasroom,painting and pictures with flowers 3. Love for flowers is the universal language. Flowers brings people together regardless of differences. Our mission through arts is three-fold: To help our students to reach out, and literally change the world with the beauty of the flowers. Through our project , students around the world share their respective cultures with each other through art. The wonders of modern technology allow the world to be our classroom and provide the means for our students to expand their influence worldwide through ,,Earth laughts in flowers". Video creations can be as simple or as complex as the individual classroom decides. Students will participate to the greatest extent possible in writing scripts, filming, video production and editing, and performing. While doing this, students will have the opportunity to learn about their own heritage and traditions as well as those of the other participating schools. This experience will be the greatest education we could help them discover.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - ES - FR - IT
- Pupil's age: 5 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Through our project , students around the world share their respective cultures with each other through art. The wonders of... read more
- Work process: Age level of project participants: All are welcome, however, the majority of participants are between the ages of 7 and... read more
- Expected results: Expected outcomes/products: The greatest way to rid the world of racism and hatred is one relationship at a time. We... read more