A will to take a part in the project submited 5 european schools. Polish school will be the main co-ordinator.
Regulations of the partnership:
-worksheet – each student receives it from his/her tutor. The worksheet includes variety of tasks to fullfil. He/she can do it on his/her own or in group with other students. After completing the task, students send the worksheet to their foreign partners. The tasks are strictly connected with the main theme of the project (making opinions, interviews, photos, movies, etc.). The group gets the new task every 2 - 3 weeks.
- contact – students contact with their foreign partners by the school e-mail. The tutors has to be familiar with the password and to monitor all.
Rules of the partnership:
- each student has his/her foreign partner and they contact by e-mail
- each students receives the worksheet. After completing all the tasks included in it, they send the worksheet to their foreign partners
- students have to obey the given deadlines
- summary of the month: each student shares his/her experience and solutions with the peers from the school.
Coordinator’s tasks and obligations:
- assigning the tutors of the groups
- preparing the worksheet (taking other shool’s remarks into account)
- sending the worksheet to the twinning schools (obeying certain deadlines)
- gathering conclusions.
Tutor’s tasks and obligations:
- assigning the students to their foreign partners (equal level of the language)
- sending the list of participants with the information about the level of language (elementry, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate) and their age
- mailing the worksheet to the participants
- controlling students’ work (each tutor has to be familiar with the password)
- analysing and gathering the conclusions
The project documents
- all the reports are collected by the main coordinator
- having done the duties of the worksheet all the tutors write short summaries/reports with conclusions and send them to the coordinator
- all the reports are accessible to everyone
- the dates and deadlines will be arranged beforehand.
Four English teachers and one German are participating in the this project from our school. You will be cooperating with one of them. The choice of the partner depends on the level of language and the age of students.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The main purpose of this project is to make young people aware of belonging to two worlds. One world is... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: worksheet 1 Presenting oneself
a) the presentation oneself
b) the presentation of school
c) presenting the people responsible for the project
d) knowledge about country and the city
e) looking for... read more